Search here

Custom Search

Persistent heart results to breakthrough - Via Vida Open Cell


Glory to God in the highest! His mercy and love endure forever! The open cell in Via Vida has grown  to 12 attendees every Friday at 7:00 P.M. in the residence of Marygold Tormon. It only started with 3 persons and it took us to start at 8:00 P.M. because they were hesitant to attend. But by the persistent invitation of Marygold and Merlyn Tamula, wife of Jhun Tamula, they were able to bring these people to the open cell. Marygold said, "Wala me mibalik kuya kung wala ngud namo sila nadala. Giingnan namo nga dili me molakaw kung dili sila mouban." This is what I saw in their hearts when I talked to them in their report. They do this because I told them that we will not start our open cell if still the same persons from our church. From that moment after I told them, Marygold and Merlyn went out to invite their neighbors. The three persons become our regular attendees in our open cell who also invited their friends. We make this night our regular bonding through listening the word of God, in prayer and also in eating. I realize that if we only have the willing hearts to invite and not listen to their excuses, there will be souls to accept Christ in every gathering of the believers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search here

Custom Search