Search here

Custom Search

The Lord delights in the impossible

This is from our brother Reynante Chua in his daily devotion with God. Every morning I receive a text from him regarding of what the Lord tell him by His word. I would like to share it to you for encouragement.

I cannot solve every problem, cure every hurt, or avoid every fear; but I can leave room for God. I don't have the answer to every dilemma, but I can leave room for God to work. I can't do the impossible, but He is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that I could ask or imagine.

Ephesian 3:20 Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us.

 ***Share your devotional message to others by sending us through email or text message***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search here

Custom Search